News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Palm Reading

Started by amjad69, September 09, 2010, 06:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonipravin

Text

Dear Amjad,

Please mention your age and whether you are right handed or left handed and your question as to what you want to know. A person having something specific in the mind gets the best answer. You do not go to a Doctor with a question like: Examine me and tell me all about my Health and Sickness/Disease. You have to state what you want to know.

Pravin Kumar

amjad69

Dear Perveen Kumar, My date of birth is 18-10-1969

I want to know about my career in near future. and as may be you see my life line crossed by obstacle lines if possible to to find the approximate age for that to save myself from any kindof harm .
thanks for your consideration
amjad khan

amjad69

Sorry forthe witing wrong splling for your name my dear Pravin Kummar

amjad69

I have one my friend same name as you are Pravin Kumar in our school .he is an artist of a great calibre. I hope you will be the same like him of having loving and beautiful nature.
I will feel happy if you mention something about my coming future in regards of career especially. If you see something exceptional in my hands and mention it  how to to utilize for the welfare of humanity .I will feel great pleasure in you reading.
best regards
amjad khan

amjad69

Dear Pravin I am right handed person.

amjad69

My dear Pravin Kumar,

Here are my hand pints to get your precious advice on my career . I am right handed and my date of birth is 18-10-1969
. Is it possible to errect horoscope from the hand readings. If you can judge at least 2 or three planets where they might be in my horoscope( Which houses I mean) It will help me to decide my time of birth that either 12:20 am or 3:29 am.
I will be thankful for your help.

https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zqww1l&s=7
https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35c0b2a&s=7
https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=344wahh&s=7

Best regard

Amjad Khan

sonipravin

Dear Amjad69,

You are now 41 and your last obstacle was in 32/33 years of age and this was quite serious as a prominent influence line cuts the life line and cuts the fate line too. Since the  life line goes ahead despite the obstacle it means you have crossed the difficult period. You are going through a difficult period now because the fate line is dim in the middle life i.e. from 40/41 onwards. This is the time for you to face life on your own. Before this you had the support of your family/parents etc. but now you are on your own to learn what life has to teach us. Luckily there is a big Trishul at the end of fate line on Mount of Saturn which shows good judgement, wisdom and common sense approach by and this will bring great rewards in future i.e. in old age but even now you are going through life with the added advantage of the above.

Even Sun Line makes it appearance from 51/52 onwards and this gives satisfaction in life, a person who is self contented and despite all odds you will end your life with your children also coming up in life getting well settled.

Pravin Kumar

amjad69

My dear pravin kumar,

Thanks for your reading and advice. As you told my fate line is dim in middle life , it is not so dim but in the photo it looks that. And along with it there are two three very fainted to acute lines which are not visible in photos. same about  sun line that is started even before 51/52 but it is not clear as it should be.I am working in a big company as a manager but not too much satisfied with salary package , may be this thinking makes my fate line so dim right now. But I wanted to ask you about any change in career change or job change in future.
Million times thanks for your kind consideration

Best regards.

sincerely yours
amjad khan

sonipravin

Text

Dear amjad69,

You have not given feedback to my reading. When you go to a Doctor don\'t you answer all his questions? It is the same way with palmist, astrologers, numerologists etc. etc. Did you find a change in the 40/41 st year as I said? Now next change is that you will start something new at 45/46 as another fate line (quite prominent) appears. The ones you have now are dim and when I say dim it is in relative terms to your earlier fate line. Cannot see the dim Sun Line but if it is present from 45/46 onwards then you can expect sudden increase in wealth or very good opportunity in career which will last for 5/6 years time.

To get a better response give proper feedback and post better prints of palm.  Due to short Jupitor Finger you lack in drive to achieve your aim in life. Your Apollo Finger exceeds Jupitor Finger in length.

Pravin Kumar