News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Palm Reading

Started by lensflaaare, May 28, 2010, 08:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lensflaaare

The top one is my right palm, the bottom one is my left palm.

I\'d love to know if there\'s anything special in my palms. =)

If there\'s anything about education/career/love or general life, I\'d love to know too!

Thank you,

lensflaaare

sonipravin

Text

Dear Lensflaaare,

What is your age and are you right handed or left handed? Career cannot be told looking at these pictures and head line is not clear at all.

Pravin Kumar

lensflaaare

I\'m 20 and right handed.

Here\'s a bigger version (I sharpened the lines so they can be read easier. Sorry for the bad scan XD): Picture!

lensflaaare

The hand on the left is actually my right hand, and the hand on the right is actually my left :P

sonipravin

Text

Dear Lensflaaare,

Cannot open your new images. According to old one you are very impulsive by nature, have very good power of speech. Your two mounts prominent are Apollo and Mercury making you a good marketing person and heart line is normal i.e. you seek love but at the same time you are practical i.e. you will not just love a person for the sake of love but you would also like protection and security and hence you would look to all these qualities in your man.

Rest if I get a good image I can you  further reading but at this young age I would advise you to enjoy life rather than bother about your future as your lines will stabilise more after 21.

Pravin Kumar

lensflaaare

Oh oops, sorry about that!

I hope this one works: Picture

I don\'t know about being good at speaking (I always seem to say things that make the atmosphere awkward, haha), but I am pretty impulsive. =)

Cheers,

lensflaaare

sonipravin

Text

Dear Friend,

When the smallest finger is long there power of speech is definitely good but your smallest finger is twisted and hence probably you speak right thing at the wrong time and get misunderstood.

Pravin Kumar

sonipravin

Text

Dear Lensflaaare,

I saw your palms picture. You seem to be a confused person. So many lines criss crossing. I do not know which is your right palm and which is your left in the new picture you have sent. First you have so much pressure on your brain and do you suffer from migraine? Just do not put much pressure on your brain or do your Meditation and Yogasanas or listen to Soulful Music or move about more in nature. All this will help you a lot to calm down your mind. Is there lots of pressure on you from your family (Parents, Brothers and Sisters)?

Pravin Kumar

lensflaaare

The one on the left is my right hand, and the one on the right is my left hand.

I don\'t really have migraines, but I feel really stressed out sometimes because I feel like I have lots of stuff to do. I think I put a lot of pressure on myself - I think I\'m not good enough so I want to do what I can to improve myself, and I feel like there\'s never enough time.

I guess I am confused because I don\'t know what I should be doing, or whether or not my goals are reachable.

sonipravin

Text

Dear Lensflaaare,

You do not have a migraine but by 25 you will have if you go like this. This is indicated in your head line. Secondly you are confused because you try so many things at a time. Always one thing at a time. It is like this: You are standing on two boats with one leg on one boat and the other on the other boat. What will happen? The boats will flow in different direction.

Either you let Nature teach you for Nature has a way of teaching everyone. The great and mighty have to fall before nature and submit themselves. Or else you learn how to control your mind. What you require is good guidance and if you are willing to try out what I recommend and report back you will definitely improve but I charge for that. You could contact me on: www.pankaj-pravin.com.

Pravin Kumar