past life - karma - present birth

Started by msrhprasad, March 18, 2013, 08:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msrhprasad

Generally every one says, our preset life depends on past life karma (good or bad)...

okay, if some one did bad karma, he get some bad results in present birth...my question is how he can remember or realize that...?

if he can't remember if some say, you did this in last birth due to that you are like in this birth, what is the proof?

Bhavani

there's no visible proof.
but there's no denial either.
if you don't accept that present results are due to past life(lives) karma, then what other reason can you give to this ?
A newborn infact, who did nothing so far in this life to accumulate karma, loses his mother at birth, suffers from breathing problems and growth issues.
Just because there's no solid visible reason for this, people had to accept that past life karma is the reason behind this.

Few preachers who claim that this is the only one life on earth and after this you'll either go to heaven or hell, dont have any answer for above

msrhprasad

msrhprasad

I think about deeply since few days...
okay coming to your point...there should be some starting point for every thing.

So, (humans) karma either good or bad should be started at some point or birth...
then why some humans commits bad karma....?
if we accept (pre -written) theory...which factor push only some people to do bad karmas...
some good karmas....?

Virinchi

good question prasad. It just proves that your thinking in right direction.
We all must be wondering what is the begining karma ?
when a soul takes human body for first time, what balance karma it had and what made it commit into new karma.
well, there might be many theories but the harsh reality is that, there's no begining or end.
Its an infinite loop and its actually a dream of the creator.
Its hard to accept this fact because we strongly believe that our consciousness is true and collective consciousness of millions of humans around us cannot be a silly dream. It has to be real.

Imagine, you're in a dream and someone like me tells you that this is actually dream, will you believe me then ?
No.. because your subconscious mind is making you believe that dream is real at that instance.
Unless you wakeup, you won't realise that i was right.

In the past, there were few members in this forum who wanted to know shortcut methods to change karma and firmly believed that it can be done instantly.
A school kid can play with computer and when it crashes, he thinks its easy to fix it and wants others to quickly do it.
He wont understand how a computer actually works, until he grows up and studies computer science.
If you tell him that he's a kid and he needs to study, understand and growup, he won't listen.
Instead, he'll argue that you dont know, so you're trying to find ways to escape from question.
Even when we were kids, we might have thought same about our elders.
Now that we grew up to some extent, we understood meaning behind their words.

I can explain more on how we got karma, but before that try to read this book
If you understand tamil/telugu, you'll find its language edition from Ramanashramam.
English version is in amazon.com

After reading it, comeback and discuss.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

msrhprasad

Good Day.
Virinchi Sir.

Thank you, for well and deep explanation. i will come back after studying the book.
I am not good in English, well if it's telugu i can understand easily.
if possible kindly let me know where it is available in Koti or Abids...

Coming to the second point, please don't mistake me,if man can change his karma through x,y,z methods....what is the meaning of vidihi...or fate. (pre-written theory)...

I am not sure...but in Bagavdgita ..at some where Lord Krishna said...I am just Karma Sakshi....it means HE IS JUST OBSERVER....Human is complete responsible for his actions...(karma)...then how he can able to change our fate...

In the same...in other point...Lord Krishna said to Arjuna...you have to do Only Karma...but should not expect any result...leave it to me....What is this?

is it appear both are quite against statements?

SaSirEkha

Its like carrying your backlogs to next semester in college.
Though you'll go on to next sem, unless you clear all backlogs, you wont graduate .

I would prefer universities that dont allow you to move onto next semester if you have even one backlog.

karthik55

sasirekhaji, thats very harsh on the stucents. they would have to wait 1 yr jus to clear 1 paper.this way many wud take 8 yrs to complete b.e

karthik55

do  any of you here know a reliable pastlife therapist?im  very keen to get to know my pastlife n see all the gud/bad things ive done before.

Shree

Dear Viranchi, Sasirekha and others,
After looking at some of the recent events in the world around us i am also having some doubts on karma, fate, destiny etc. Earlier i used to believe your Destiny is fixed and one will get things as per his/her karma. But how can Karma force a person to commit some of the heinous crimes happening now. Isnt it a persons free will to commit crimes ?
For example i was thinking about the heinous crime which happened in Delhi. The victim who suffered was she just suffering because of her past karma  and moved out of the world as she had suffered enough for past deeds. Then the people who committed the crime were they criminals or merely agents who were instrumental in making those events happen ? Its all appearing so complicated.
A person who becomes a minister or reaches a high position in govt, must have done something good in the past to get results now. Then he engages in corruption and other unethical activities - isnt it his freewill ? If he using his freewill to do bad things, cant others have free will do something positive and make things better. Been thinking about many such questions, but no answer.

regards
Shree