PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPY

Started by jidnyasu, August 22, 2010, 12:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jidnyasu

hey can any 1 tell me abt PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPY and its practise????

JayTee

me too waiting for someone reliable to do this

Anoo

there used to a show on ndtv Imagine channel sometime back where a guest/celebrity was hypnotised in front of camera and his/her past life experiences were revealed.

but later that show was stopped abruptly
you can enquire the therapist in that show

KAAVISH

the shows is coming back . dr tripti jain is therapist.

SaSirEkha

when is it restarting and why did they stop it

Nidhi Jadly

PLR therapy is done basically to treat some of the psychological fears or curiousities which have no logical explanation. it can also be done thru\' hypno-therapy but to know the reason behind that particular fear or problem, the person can be taken to his previous life by a therapist. eg Phobia of water or crowd or closed space. When one goes in his past life, it is not necessary that he will see the same previous birth to which the problem is connected or he will at all see/experience anything. Going to past life depends on how receptive is the person & how easily he follows the instructions given by therapist.

It\'s a beautiful experience & not at all dangerous. It\'s a myth that if a person goes to his past life, he may not be able to come back. it\'s not true. When you go to ur past life you are fully aware of your present surroundings, you may or may not answer the questions asked by the therapist & you can come back any time just by opening your eyes. It\'s really a beautiful thing.

It can be learnt in 3 stages
1  Self hypnosis
2  PLR
3  Spiritual Hypnosis

DCP

Hi Nidhi
do you know anyone who does this well?

Nidhi Jadly

I know Mr. Sajan Gilani who is residing in mumbai but keeps travelling to places. Since I am at Delhi, I learnt the first level here only.

Nivedita

thats great !
can we consult you

Anoo

wow. we got a therapist on forum
thats great

wonder if Nidhi offers serives