News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Advise needed!!

Started by himakar.sai, June 27, 2014, 07:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

himakar.sai

Thinking of writing gre and ielts exams so can any one help me ..Which date will be good for me for writing  these exams ??
GRE-august 21 and 25
        september 2 and 5
ielts-august 2nd,9th and 16th

dob-26/03/1993
time -1:30 am
place-Hyderabad
THANK YOU !!

SaSirEkha

as you understand astrology basics, try this...

SaSirEkha

but your horoscope suggests better results and more chances in sun dasa (from april 2015)

himakar.sai

Thank you mam for your kind reply :)
Is there any chance for me to go to foreign in next 6 months for doing ms?? ...as i have completed my btech in may 2014 it will be waste of one year upto 2015 august as next admissions will be in aug after jan  ..i will definitely go to foreign thats what my horoscope suggests but when ? i am trying for the best date which will be suitable for me from the link you have provided mam ..THANK YOU :)

himakar.sai

Can any one help me out by trying Horary..
Question: will i go to us for doing my ms this spring intake?
Horary number : 36
Place : hyderabad
Thank you

Virinchi

Horary answer is 'NO'.
Based on your horoscope, you're not going anywhere in your venus dasa (till april 2015).
Sun dasa from May 2015 is good for your career and change in residence is indicated.
Sun is 9th lord, but higher education chances are lesser than you expected.
Biggest possibility of getting Visa (or atleast changing place of residence/work) is when Saturn transits Scorpio and Jupiter transits Leo.
Luckily at this time, you'll be going through Sun dasa. So expect a big positive change
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

himakar.sai

Thank You Sir for your reply :)

himakar.sai

Absolutely brilliant ( Virinchi sir and Sasirekha mam)
Both of you clearly shown the power of kp in so many cases and now in my case ....
In these days things got dramatically changed and I never expected it this to happen ...
Thanks to both of you for your valuable replies ...

Virinchi

Still 18 months of forceful karma to be experienced... Not much relief (much tougher days ahead till sept-oct 2016).
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

himakar.sai

Respected astrologers,
I request you to check my horoscope and suggest me weather I can continue my studies in foreign or not ??