News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

helpless

Started by pallvi, September 19, 2009, 10:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pallvi

To All Astrologers
I want to ask you when will i get cured as i have been under psychiatric treatment for last 7 years is there any scope for my further studies.No medicine is responding to my problem when I will get the desired relief When will my life get back on track plz help\"

\"name Pallvi
DOB 5 june 1986
POB Bhatinda, India
TOB 10:38PM
LATITUDE 030:10 North
LONGITUDE 74:58 East

pallvi

JayTee

when exactly did the problem arise
i see that since may 2000, your health was weak
it should have improved this month to some extent but total relief is only seen from 2012

if you dont mind pls answer these questions:

1. what exactly is the problem and how is it effecting your mind and body?
2. when did it start exactly
3. what are you trying to study now
4. what all mthods you have tried so far apart from psychiatric treatment (like astrology, remedies, gemstones, yantra, mantra whatever) and their results ?

pallvi

Respected Sir,
Thanks for your quick response,I am very grateful to you that you pay attention to my mail.Thanks a lot.As per your questions I am giving under the details that you asked for
1. what exactly is the problem and how is it effecting your mind and body?
ANS-I am suffering from extreme fear problem which started around april 2002.suddenly i got struck with fear from one of my friends that she might harm me,would create hindrances in my studies.My mind got totally blank.all the time i just thought that she might spoil my life because i was excelling in my studies more as compared to her and she got jealous with me .This fear got so severe that I couldnot able to study a single word from any book.Even now this problem exists.whenever i try to study my mind gets blank.my whole body starts trembling from inside .My heart throbs too much.This fear totally takes control of my mind
2.what all mthods you have tried so far apart from psychiatric treatment (like astrology, remedies, gemstones, yantra, mantra whatever) and their results ?
Ans-I have tried all the method what all astrologers suggested to me like throwing coins in water,giving green cereals to sweeper.I have tried all the yantra manta that i cant even remember right now but all in vain
Please for the god sake tell me when will i come out from this problem completely.Tell me the exact time when this bad period will end.Right now I have developed a problem of heat intolerance i cant able to go out cant do any work no medicine is responding for this problem Please tell me do medicines start giving me results from this month.
From
Pallvi
pallvi

JayTee

Though i dont see total improvement till next 15 years, i can say that things will slightly improve from this year end and further will improve after 2012 summer.

follow these tips

1. visit hanuman temple frequently and recite hanuman chalisa daily with free mind early in morning and before you sleep
2. wear orange color tilak which is offered to hanuman
3. wear more orange color daily like clothes, watch, bands , handbags etc
4. get ashwagandha powder from any ayurvedic store and every day mix 1 spoon of this powder in warm milk(desi cow milk is best) along with sugar or any sweetener and drink.
if possible do it before sleep also again.
ashwagandha is good anxiety and stress controller and will keep you in good mood all day
5. learn pranayama techniques and practice daily

certainly improvement will be seen

remove all yantras, taveez etc stuff that didnt work so far.
solution is in your mind and believe god

JayTee

i know it must be disappointing to hear that it cant be cured completely for next 15 years
but try above 5 remedies and certainly your problem will be under control if not cured

deepa

schizophrenia can be cured by any chemical based medicines
ayurveda has good solution for all mind related issues

what\'s said above is perfect.

Aswagandha powder is a natural indian ginseng.
It gives stamina, cools nerves, adds muscle to body, relaxes mind and keeps us fresh all day

apart from method above, you can also try \'SUNAMUKHI\' powder (available in ayurvedic stores). 1 spoon of sunamukhi powder with warm milk daily will remove all bad thoughts from mind.

one may be surprised to know that food will cure mind. but its true.
not many know that raw tomatoes act as anti-depression agents

pallvi

To all astrologers
Please tell me when I will come out from this mental problem which i am suffering for the last eight years.I got this problem during the period of mars but now i am under the influence of rahu mahadasha.Is there any scope that i will lead a normal life free from disease i am tired of this life .When will i continue my studies or i have to remain in this condition forever please help My birth details are-:
Name pallvi
DOB 5 June 1986
POB Bhatinda,Punjab ,India
TOB 22:38
Longitude 074:58 East
Latitude 030:10 North\"
\"
pallvi