News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

nightmares

Started by HPG777, October 11, 2010, 05:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HPG777

i need some help please, for about a week now ive been having horrible nightmares every night, like 3-4  a night, its causing me to wake up with chest pains. its becoming bad.
my family believes when someone does voodoo or black magic to you it happens but i dont know anyone who hates me enough to do it so i have no idea why it is happening.

any tips on how i can stop them and get a more peaceful mind? its becoming physically painful  :(
thank you very much in advance

Sushma

usually lack of proper physical work leads to insomnia.
so try to sweat out during day and have early dinner which is not heavy on stomach.

after 1 hour of dinner, have 1 glass warm milk with 2 spoons honey mixed in it.

Get a quartz crystal and keep it below your pillow before sleeping.

switch off tv, computer, cellphone etc after dinner and read some good inspiring book

HPG777

yeah i havent worked out in a month because my car brakes are giving me problems, and i just got a job so maybe that will help too.

i will try those recommendations tonight. thanks... :)

Sushma

also avoid thinking about any one issue constantly

HPG777

ive been taking unisom sleeping pills for like 5 nights now. they help with the stress before bed and the nightmares. once i can sleep without them i will try the milk/honey idea.
thank you sushma  :)

Nivedita

Insomnia ay be due to excessive stress, tensions and some pathological conditions.

* Taking a glassful of milk with sufficient sugar before bedtime.

* 2tsp of honey in a glass of water before bedtime will induce a sound sleep.

* Application of Bhringraj oil to the body and head will induce sleep.

* Total body massage and long shower baths will induce sleep.

* A regular activity during the day and mild exercise at night enhance the quality of sleep.

* Yoga will provide mental and physical relaxation and induce sleep.

OMkaar

read any holy book you have faith in before sleeping