News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Euro Cup 2012 Soccer Predictions

Started by LEO, June 06, 2012, 12:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kets1

I am going for England but it is going to be tough for them..come on England!!!!!

Varenya

last quarterfinals : England VS Italy.
moon transits in ketu star, Rx saturn sub.
saturn is super benefic for italy (more than for england) and also moon\'s transit in sagittarius is favoring Italy more.
england have Rx saturn in their natal chart which can help them today slightly.
for italy, major planets jupiter and saturn transits are against them but rest of them are in their favor.

due to retro saturn\'s effect, match can go into extra time and if that happens england have slightest chance to win.

i would wait for some other astrologer to post his/her opinion here, and till then my vote is for Italy

gauranggroups

Our site has become too slow again. I\'ve been trying to login for the past 1.5 hrs, but in vein..

I haven\'t checked the chart thoroughly for today\'s match. But it looks like very tough to predict as the time is not favoring anyone in particular. The Star Lord Kethu is transiting in 8th H for England and 7th H for Italy. The Sub Lord will be Saturn till 23:30 hrs. That\'s in 1st H for England and owns houses 5 & 6. For Italy, it\'s in 11th H and owns 8 & 11.

So when I checked Horary, it\'s favoring England a bit.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Srikanth

great prediction Varenya.
Italy knocked out England :thumbup:

Now semifinals are between :

Wednesday, June 27, 20:45 hrs, Donbass Arena, Donetsk   1st Semi-final : Spain VS Portugal

Thursday, June 28, 20:45 hrs, National Stadium, Warsaw   2nd Semi-final : Germany VS Italy

waiting for predictions

Varenya

1st semifinal predictions, Spain vs Portugal, 27 june, 21:45 local time at Donetsk, Ukraine :
i\'ve taken spain\'s horoscope with 22 nov 1975 , 12:45 PM , madrid.

match starts and ends in moon\'s constellation and venu\'s sub.
moon is not a benefic for spain.
also venus, despite being a benefic, is placed in 8th cusp of spain\'s chart.

at match begining, moon is in 8th cusp which is not good for spain.

for portugal, i found this :
May 1, 1179, 12:01 PM, Lisbon (Portugal)

moon is a benefic but venus represents 3,4,11,12 cusps here.
except  for12th H placement, venus is helping them.

moon, jupiter, mercury, mars, rahu are helping portugal tonight.
sun & saturn are neutral
venus and ketu are in favor of spain.

so there is chance for an upset to Spain and Portugal can win.
lets see what other astrologers have to say here

gauranggroups

Spain won the game in Penalty Kicks round.

It\'s a good try, Varenya. But we are not able to get it right for the last two matches as we used to calculate only for the main timings. I think we\'ve to calculate till the Penalty Kicks round hereafter as the remaining two matches will also be very tough. If only the significations are very strong(i.e. 1,6 & 11) for one team and weak for the opponent, we can conclude that the game will be over within the main time. Or else, we should calculate for the whole time.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

LEO

varenya got it right for italy vs england quarterfinals but last night\'s match was tough one to predict.
this is the 1st time he failed in this series.
as he said spain wont win in given time and it didnt win.
for portual venus was very weak and in penalty kicks that saved spain.

for tonight\'s match 20:45 hrs, National Stadium, Warsaw   2nd Semi-final : Germany VS Italy, what charts are you guys considering ?

ReVan

[b[Varenya[/b] got it very much right last night. The game was in control in the first half by Porugal, nevertheless there were so many mistakes by the referee during the match that miss-led opportunities for Portugal to strike a goal.

Is there a way to find out whether the game will go in Extra time or not?
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

gauranggroups

Leo,

In Italy v England Quarter Finals prediction, Varenya has mentioned a win for Italy in the normal time. He has also mentioned that if the match gets in to extra time, England have chances which was very much possible as the sub will be of retro saturn\'s. He had also asked for others\' opinions too. Hence I had an overview of chart, I also felt the same. But it was almost around Half-Time when I started typing my post as our site was very slow then. So I just checked Horary and made the post.

Regarding the Chart Details, this is what I have.
Germany - 18/01/1871, 13:10 hrs, Versailles; (Versailles is in France)
Italy - 10/06/1946, 18:10 hrs, Rome.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

gauranggroups

Euro2012: SF-2: Germany v Italy at National Stadium, Warsaw on 21/06/2012 @ 20:45 hrs Local Time

This is again a very tough match to predict as the positive and negative significations of each planets are more or less equal to both the teams.  Going by the current form, Germany have an upper hand.

The Star Lords will be Mars(Till 22:34) and Rahu(From 22:34). In these, Mars is unfavorable to both and Rahu is favorable to both. Mars is transiting in 5th H to Germany and owns 7th H. For Italy, it\'s transiting in their 10th H and owns houses 1 & 6. Also Mars is a natural benefic to Italy. So little advantage to Italy. Rahu is a natural benefic to Germany.

The Sub Lords will be Moon(Till 22:34) and Rahu(From 22:34). In these both are favorable to both. Moon is a natural benefic to Italy again.

The sub-subs are also more or less equal to both again. Only Mercury(21:47 - 22:03) and Sun(22:28 - 22:34) are little favorable to Germany and unfavorable to Italy. Hence Germany should utilize this time and take lead. Little Advantage to Germany.

Generally, the normal play time is little favorable to Italy and Extra Time is little favorable to Germany, though not much. I\'ll go with Germany as they\'ve got 2 sub-subs favorable to them than Italy and also based on their current form. Let\'s see what other Astrologers think too.

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang