sai satcharitra

Started by Goutham Kailash, January 19, 2016, 06:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goutham Kailash

is der anyone is one in this group who studied sai satcharitra sapthaham i mean completed in 7 days is der any benfit for anyone...one of my friend told me if der is anywish you must study saisatcharitra with ful of belief in 7days...so i want to know how to read it...thankyou :)

OM sainathaya namaha :)

Virinchi

Haven't read it so far, but read Guru Charitra (sri narasimha saraswati) 1 time in a day on 5 thursdays and seen much positivity.
Also read Sripada Vallabha Charitra ( for 7 days - thursday to next wednesday) and seen results.
After that i deleted unnecessary people from life.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Goutham Kailash

thanku so much for d reply virinchi garu :)

Virinchi

After seeing your query, i took that as initiation and completed reading this book yesterday (starting from last thursday i.e 21 Jan).
Had few positive dreams during past 7 days. Travelled through blackhole to reach other galaxies, communicated with others in other dimensions etc.
But physically on this planet, 2 important works which were pending since many days were completed yesterday.

Don't read it with expectation to become a star overnight.
Masters can only deliver what is in your karma (but they can adjust timings and postpone bad results to later age to bring good results to present)
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

rajsukh

I read it almost 6 to 7 years back on suggestion from my wife. What i felt was goodness and positiveness development. Start seeing everything in different angle. Slowly removed negative thoughts and start loving every one (even enemy). I mean to say positive approach towards life in any given circumstances. Actually my situation was horrible i my 7 year ketu mahadasha.
After one week i feel  lot of meaning in it. I just studied to have knowledge during my tough times. I can say these are my experiences with this book