News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2014 Predictions

Started by hammertrip, February 16, 2014, 04:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Quote from: Varenya on April 04, 2014, 06:33:05 PM
@ReVan, why dont you go by toss to determine Asc/Dsc as you used to do till now.
SA should have slow start and then pickup from around 10th over.
IND win can be assured only if match gets 10+ mins delayed beyond scheduled end time.
Else, it gets tighter during their chase

Team charts give slight edge to India irrespective of this Asc/Dsc confusion

Thanks Varenya.
ASC/DSC seems to be working by Home Team during Toss time in WT20 whereas in all other series it has been working based on Fav. Today at Toss time L7 is just under 7th cusp hence ASC wins. I thought India would be natural ASC but it seems due to some reasons SAF is.

Match result charts have been working 90% correctly based on Favorites method. Again let's see the result of the match.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

impressions_life

Well SAF is giving it a good tonk. RR is 9 and above. not looking good for Ind.
"The woods are lovely , Dark and Deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Seetaram

SAF will get high score and Indian batsmen will struggle a lot till 22:08.
Only a delay in 2nd innings and target still reachable at that time, can ensure Indian win
Else, it looks like almost an SL-SAF final and SL to win another cup
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

impressions_life

well it looks like seetaram ji's prediction will come true. :( wish india could win this
"The woods are lovely , Dark and Deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

ReVan

173 is the target. I stick with SAF winning this one.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

maharam1956

Quote from: Seetaram on April 04, 2014, 07:28:55 PM
SAF will get high score and Indian batsmen will struggle a lot till 22:08.
Only a delay in 2nd innings and target still reachable at that time, can ensure Indian win
Else, it looks like almost an SL-SAF final and SL to win another cup
Nice and accurate prediction SAF intention is to attack spinners from the word go and they succeeded. It is going to be a tall order since chasing so far is not successful

Star Dust

today toss spinner and winner was Asc and they control the game till 22:25, more specifically till 22:08
Its 20:29 at venue now and 2nd innings to start soon.
I dont think indian batsmen will survive till end unless there is a delay
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

impressions_life

yea SAF will take it home, the pitch is spinning and quite frankly apart from Rohit and Virat no one is in real batting form. The scoreboard pressure is not easy to overwhelm. its quite sad - India vs SL would have been a good final

ReVan

Quote from: impressions_life on April 04, 2014, 07:59:44 PM
yea SAF will take it home, the pitch is spinning and quite frankly apart from Rohit and Virat no one is in real batting form. The scoreboard pressure is not easy to overwhelm. its quite sad - India vs SL would have been a good final

It would have been an expected final with India taking the cup.

impressions_life

yes may be , but with sl spinners and malinga it could have been anyones game. but ah well, cant think of things which could have been to reach there we gotta be in the final first, which is highly unlikely with Rahane falling now.