Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 24 April, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Auspicious and religious functions, journeys, Haircut, head bath or cutting finger or toe nails
- Tithi : Navami ( upto 12:25 )
- Vaara : Tuesday
- Nakshatra : Aslesha ( upto 15:59 )
- Yoga : Ganda upto 21:14 [next Vriddhi ]
- Karana : Kaulava upto 12:25 [next Taitila upto 23:24 ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 15:33 – 17:10
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 08:26 – 09:18 and 23:12 – 23:56
- Varjyam : 27:33+ – 29:05+
- Yama Ganda : 09:05 – 10:42
- Amrita Kaalam : 14:27 – 15:59
- Best Day to plan for : Undertakings connected with poison, fire, weapons, warfare, business, cruel actions, digging wells can be performed
Daily Panchangam for 25 April, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Giving or taking loans
- Tithi : Dasami ( upto 10:46 )
- Vaara : Wednesday
- Nakshatra : Magha (upto 15:06 )
- Yoga: Vriddhi upto 18:53 [next Dhruva ]
- Karana: Garaja upto 10:46 next Vanija upto 22:01
- Rahu Kaalam : 12:19 – 13:56
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 11:53 – 12:45
- Varjyam : 22:53 – 24:26+
- Yama Ganda : 07:27 – 09:04
- Amrita Kaalam : 12:48 – 14:20
- Best Day to plan for : All auspicious functions of this nature, digging wells/tanks, religious functions, warfare and all activities requiring courage and daring
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.