Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 21 September, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Hair cut, or head bath
- Tithi : Pratipada ( upto 10:34 )
- Vaara : Thursday
- Nakshatra : Hasta (upto 23:34 )
- Yoga: Shukla upto 09:32 [next Brahma ]
- Karana: Bava upto 10:34 next Balava upto 22:33
- Rahu Kaalam : 13:44 – 15:14
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 10:13 – 11:01 and 15:02 – 15:50
- Varjyam : 07:38 – 09:16
- Yama Ganda : 06:12 – 07:42
- Amrita Kaalam : 17:26 – 19:04
- Best Day to plan for : ; Ear-boring, cutting finger or toe nails, starting education for children, religious studies, wearing new clothes and ornaments, shaving, processions, buying precious stones, starting medical treatment, taking charge of an office, digging wells or tanks, religious sacrifices, meeting important people, all auspicious functions including erection of new houses, Journeys in all directions may be undertaken after consuming sesamum powder
Daily Panchangam for 22 September, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Haircut, head bath or cutting finger or toe nails
- Tithi : Dwitiya ( upto 10:41 )
- Vaara : Friday
- Nakshatra : Chitra ( upto 24:38+ )
- Yoga : Brahma upto 08:32 [next Indra ]
- Karana : Kaulava upto 10:41 [next Taitila upto 22:57 ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 10:43 – 12:13
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 08:37 – 09:25 and 12:37 – 13:25
- Varjyam : 07:55 – 09:36
- Yama Gandam : 15:13 – 16:43
- Amrita Kaalam : 17:57 – 19:37
- Best Day to plan for : This day is GOOD for enjoyments with opposite sex; shaving, ear-boring, oil-bath, marriage, starting studies, wearing new clothes and ornaments, use of conveyances, painting works, starting medical treatment, obsequies, NOT GOOD FOR JOUNEYS. But after 8:00 journeys in Southern and Western directions may be undertaken, after food.
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.