Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 19 June, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Journeys, haircut, head bath or cutting finger or toe nails
- Tithi : Shashti ( upto 06:40 )
- Vaara : Tuesday
- Nakshatra : Poorva Phalguni ( upto 25:46+ )
- Yoga : Vajra upto 07:54 [next Siddhi ]
- Karana : Taitila upto 06:40 [next Garaja upto 17:45 ][next Vanija upto 28:58+ ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 15:49 – 17:33
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 08:13 – 09:08 and 23:21 – 24:02+
- Varjyam : 10:26 – 11:58
- Yama Ganda : 08:55 – 10:38
- Amrita Kaalam : 19:38 – 21:10
- Best Day to plan for : This day is GOOD for starting studies, use of implements, chanting hymns, stealing, drinking, exchanges with enemy, digging wells/tanks, use of poison and work connected with fire, planting trees, getting buried treasures.
Daily Panchangam for 20 June, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Journeys
- Tithi : Ashtami ( upto 27:51+ )
- Vaara : Wednesday
- Nakshatra : Uttara Phalguni ( upto 25:19+ )
- Yoga: Siddhi upto 05:31 [next Vyatipata upto 27:35+]
- Karana : Vishti upto 16:20 [next Bava upto 27:51+ ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 12:22 – 14:06
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 11:55 – 12:50
- Varjyam : 08:50 – 10:24
- Yama Ganda : 07:11 – 08:55
- Amrita Kaalam : 18:15 – 19:49
- Best Day to plan for : Shaving, wearing new clothes, taking charge of an office, using conveyances for the first time and occupation of houses.
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.