Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 21 October, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Journeys, Haicut, head bath, and cutting finger or toe nails
- Tithi : Dwadasi (upto 21:31)
- Vaara : Sunday
- Nakshatra : Poorva bhadrapada (upto full night)
- Yoga : Vriddhi upto 11:39 [next Dhruva ]
- Karana: Bava upto 08:50 [next Balava upto 21:31]
- Rahu Kaalam : 16:17 - 17:41
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 16:12 - 16:56
- Varjyam : 12:41 - 14:24
- Yama Ganda : 12:05 - 13:29
- Amrita Kaalam : 23:00 - 24:44+
- Best Day to plan for : Digging wells/tanks, all mechanical operations, everything connected with medicine, undertakings requiring courage and daring.
Daily Panchangam for 22 October, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Buying decorative articles and cots
- Tithi : Trayodasi ( upto 22:22 )
- Vaara : Monday
- Nakshatra : Poorva bhadrapada ( upto 07:37 )
- Yoga: Dhruva upto 11:27 [next Vyaghata ]
- Karana : Kaulava upto 10:01 [next Taitila upto 22:22 ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 07:53 - 09:17
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 12:27 - 13:12 and 14:41 - 15:26
- Varjyam : 17:41 - 19:22
- Yama Ganda : 10:41 - 12:05
- Amrita Kaalam : 27:46+ - 29:26+
- Best Day to plan for : Journeys, coronation, use of conveyances, chanting hymns, prayers to all Gods; all auspicious functions, all agricultural operations, or erection of house
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time. Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment. Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time). Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.