Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 20 August, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Journeys, buying valuables or performing auspicious functions
- Tithi : Dasami ( upto 29:16+ )
- Vaara : Monday
- Nakshatra : Jyeshta ( upto 21:42 )
- Yoga : Vaidhriti upto 15:16 [next Vishkambha ]
- Karana : Taitila upto 16:12 [next Garaja upto 29:16+]
- Rahu Kaalam : 07:33 – 09:10
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 12:50 – 13:41 and 15:25 – 16:16
- Varjyam : 19:56 – 21:42
- Yama Ganda : 10:47 – 12:24
- Amrita Kaalam : 11:59 – 13:45
- Best Day to plan for : Ear boring, shaving, undertakings involving use of poison, fire, exchanges with enemy, use of implements; engaging servants; usurping others’ properties; purchases and sales; irreligious functions; black magic
Daily Panchangam for 21 August, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Haircut, head bath or cutting finger nails and toe nails
- Tithi : Ekadasi ( upto full night )
- Vaara : Tuesday
- Nakshatra : Mula ( upto 24:34+ )
- Yoga: Vishkambha upto 16:03 [next Priti ]
- Karana : Vanija upto 18:26 [next Vishti upto full night ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 15:37 – 17:14
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 08:31 – 09:23 and 23:17 – 24:02+
- Varjyam : 06:39 – 08:27 and 22:46 – 24:34+
- Yama Ganda : 09:10 – 10:47
- Amrita Kaalam : 17:24 – 19:11
- Best Day to plan for : Journeys, Starting education; oil bath; wearing new clothes and new ornaments, starting medical treatment for improvement of health, all agricultural operations; all auspicious functions connected with women; digging wells or tanks and functions connected with spirits
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.