Daily Planner with Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 23 February, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Tithi : Dwadashi ( upto 21:18 )
- Vaara : Thursday
- Nakshatra : uttara Ashadha ( upto 30:30+ )
- Yoga: Vyatipata upto 22:04 [next Varigha ]
- Karana: kaulava upto 08:53 next Taitila upto 21:18
- Rahu Kaalam : 13:59 – 15:23
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 10:41 – 11:26 and 15:12 – 15:57
- Varjyam : 13:38 – 15:19
- Yama Gandam : 06:56 – 08:20
- Amrita Kaalam : 23:45 – 25:26+
- Best Day to plan for : This day is GOOD for studies of all kinds, oil bath, shaving, wearing new dress or ornaments, Taking charge of an office, erection of house, commencing medical treatment for betterment of health
Daily Panchangam for 24 February, 2017: Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Tithi : Trayodashi ( upto 21:38 )
- Vaara : Friday
- Nakshatra : Shravana ( upto full night )
- Yoga : Varigha upto 21:10 [next Parigha ]
- Karana : Garaja upto 09:33 [next Vanija upto 21:38 ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 11:09 – 12:34
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 09:10 – 09:56 and 12:57 – 13:42
- Varjyam : 10:37 – 12:15
- Yama Gandam : 15:24 – 16:48
- Amrita Kaalam : 20:29 – 22:08
- Best Day to plan for : This day is good for shaving, studies, wearing new dress and ornaments, buying quadrupeds, religious rites, all agricultural operations. This day is good for journeys in all directions.
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.