Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 29 May, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Buying and selling of old items
- Tithi : Chaturthi ( upto 11:07 )
- Vaara : Monday
- Nakshatra : Punarvasu ( upto 13:25 )
- Yoga : Ganda upto 07:08 [next Vriddhi upto 28:04+]
- Karana : Vishti upto 11:07 [next Bava upto 21:51 ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 07:11 – 08:53
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 12:46 – 13:40 and 15:30 – 16:24
- Varjyam : 20:56 – 22:26
- Yama Gandam : 10:36 – 12:18
- Amrita Kaalam : 11:14 – 12:41
- Best Day to plan for : This day is good for shaving, hair cut, head bath, to cut Finger or Toe Nails, studies, learning scriptures, oil bath, wearing new clothes, coronation, furnishing bedroom, occupying houses, journeys and other auspicious functions, leaving a place or a house and even for entering a new place or new house, taking new loans.
Daily Panchangam for 30 May, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Buying any valuables, Hair cut and Head bath, to cut Finger or Toe Nails.
- Tithi : Panchami ( upto 08:47 )
- Vaara : Tuesday
- Nakshatra : Pushyami ( upto 11:57 )
- Yoga: Dhruva upto 25:34+ [next Vyaghata ]
- Karana: Balava upto 08:47 next Kaulava upto 19:53
- Rahu Kaalam : 15:44 – 17:26
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 08:12 – 09:07 and 23:16 – 23:58
- Varjyam : 24:22+ – 25:55+
- Yama Gandam : 08:53 – 10:36
- Amrita Kaalam : 05:57 – 07:27
- Best Day to plan for : Shaving, clearing old debts, studies of all kinds, engaging servants, all agricultural operations, occupation of houses, buying quadrupeds, using conveyances for the first time, religious functions, processions, Maitri (Friendship) and for all works of a permanent and durable nature, all auspicious functions upto BUT NOT MARRIAGE.
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.