Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 23 September 2019 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Buying cots, luxury items or visiting unknown places
- Tithi : Navami (upto 20:21)
- Vaara : Monday
- Nakshatra : Arudra (upto 11:30)
- Yoga: Varigha upto 18:22 next Parigha
- Karana : Taitila upto 07:19 next Garaja upto 18:37 next Vanija upto 29:45+
- Rahu Kaalam : 07:41 - 09:12
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 12:38 - 13:26 and 15:03 - 15:52
- Varjyam : 23:01 - 24:33+
- Yama Ganda : 10:42 - 12:13
- Amrita Kaalam : None
- Best Day to plan for : Shaving, studies, learning scriptures, oil bath, wearing new clothes, taking charge of an office, furnishing bedroom, occupying houses, journeys and other auspicious functions but after 11:50.
Daily Panchangam for 24 September, 2019 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Haircut, head bath or cutting finger nails
- Tithi : Dasami (upto 16:42)
- Vaara : Tuesday
- Nakshatra : Punarvasu (upto 10:32)
- Yoga : Parigha upto 15:44 [next Siva ]
- Karana: Vishti upto 16:42 [next Bava upto uto 27:30+ ] [next Balava ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 15:14 - 16:45
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 08:35 - 09:24 and 23:02 - 23:49
- Varjyam : 17:59 - 18:29
- Yama Ganda : 09:12 - 10:42
- Amrita Kaalam : 08:14 - 09:46
- Best Day to plan for : Shaving, studies of all kinds, engaging servants, all agricultural operations, occupation of houses, buying quadrupeds, using conveyances for the first time including horses, religious functions, processions, all auspicious functions
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time. Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment. Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time). Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.