Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 12 December, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: lies, cruelty and violence. Don’t bet.
- Tithi : Panchami (upto 23:06)
- Vaara : Wednesday
- Nakshatra : Sravana (upto 16:37)
- Yoga : Vyaghata upto 23:41 [next Harsha ]
- Karana: Bava upto 09:43[next Balava upto 23:06 ] [next Kaulava ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 12:15 - 13:31
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 11:54 - 12:35
- Varjyam : 21:09 - 22:57
- Yama Ganda : 08:25 - 09:42
- Amrita Kaalam : None
- Best Day to plan for : Shaving, studies, wearing new dress and ornaments, buying quadrupeds, religious rites, all agricultural operations
Daily Panchangam for 13 December, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Haircut, or head bath
- Tithi : Shashti ( upto 25:49+ )
- Vaara : Thursday
- Nakshatra : Dhanishta ( upto 19:46 )
- Yoga: Harsha upto 22:41 [next Vajra ]
- Karana : Kaulava upto 07:04 [next Taitila upto 20:22 ][next Garaja ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 13:32 - 14:48
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 10:33 - 11:14 and 14:38 - 15:19
- Varjyam : 27:51+ - 29:39
- Yama Ganda : 07:09 - 08:26
- Amrita Kaalam : 08:00 - 09:49
- Best Day to plan for : Enjoying company of women, sales and purchases, shaving, studies, oil bath, wearing new dress and ornaments, coronation, using conveyances for the first time, buying/selling quadrupeds,musical parties, occupation of houses, journeys
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time. Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment. Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time). Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.