Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 21 January, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Haircut, head bath, cutting finger or toe nails, journeys or commencement of important works
- Tithi : Chaturthi ( upto 15:33 )
- Vaara : Sunday
- Nakshatra : Poorvaa bhadrapada (upto 31:06+ )
- Yoga: Varigha upto 11:17 [next Parigha ]
- Karana: Vishti upto 15:33 next Bava upto 28:03+
- Rahu Kaalam : 16:28 – 17:47
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 16:23 – 17:05
- Varjyam : 12:21 – 14:03
- Yama Ganda : 12:32 – 13:51
- Amrita Kaalam : 22:35 – 24:17+
- Best Day to plan for : Digging wells or tanks, all mechanical operations, everything connected with medicine, undertakings requiring courage and daring
Daily Panchangam for 22 January, 2018 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Buying cots or any material items for sleeping, or speculations in short term gains
- Tithi : Panchami ( upto 16:24 )
- Vaara : Monday
- Nakshatra : Uttaraa bhadrapada ( upto full night )
- Yoga : Parigha upto 10:52 [next Shiva ]
- Karana : Balava upto 16:24 [next Kaulava upto 28:36+ ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 08:36 – 09:55
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 12:53 – 13:35 and 14:59 – 15:41
- Varjyam : 17:07 – 18:47
- Yama Gandam : 11:14 – 12:32
- Amrita Kaalam : 27:08+ – 28:48+
- Best Day to plan for : Journeys, taking charge of an office, use of conveyances, chanting hymns, prayers to all Gods; all auspicious functions, all agricultural operations, or erection of house
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.