Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 25 May, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Hair cut, head bath, buying valuables, taking or giving loans
- Tithi : Amavasya ( upto 25:14+ )
- Vaara : Thursday
- Nakshatra : Krittika ( upto 24:11+ )
- Yoga : Atiganda upto 23:15 [next Sukarman ]
- Karana : Chatushpada upto 15:12 [next Nagava upto 25:14+ ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 14:00 – 15:42
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 10:02 – 10:56 and 15:28 – 16:23
- Varjyam : 13:42 – 15:06
- Yama Gandam : 05:29 – 07:11
- Amrita Kaalam : 22:05 – 23:29
- Best Day to plan for : This day is good for use of poison, metal, wood, instruments, gold, and all connected trades/works; deceiving/usurping, repaying debts;cutting Finger or Toe Nails, buying, collecting money/grains; sowing thorny shrubs; and other harsh professions
Daily Panchangam for 26 May, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Head bath either morning or after sunset, to cut Finger or Toe Nails, hair cut.
- Tithi : Pratipada ( upto 21:18 )
- Vaara : Friday
- Nakshatra : Rohini ( upto 21:05 )
- Yoga: Sukarman upto 18:55 [next Dhriti ]
- Karana: Kinsthughna upto 11:15 next Bava upto 21:18
- Rahu Kaalam : 10:36 – 12:18
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 08:12 – 09:07 and 12:45 – 13:40
- Varjyam : 14:07 – 15:30 and 25:59+ – 27:24+
- Yama Gandam : 15:42 – 17:24
- Amrita Kaalam : 18:18 – 19:41
- Best Day to plan for : This day is good for shaving, studies, oil-bath, wearing new jewels, taking charge of an office, using vehicles for the first time, erection of house/temple, occupation of newly built houses, religious rites, collection of money, jewels, digging wells/tanks, commencing new business, leaving a place or a house and even for entering a new place or new house, taking or giving loans.
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.