Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 23 October, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Giving or taking loans, or buying any valuable items or goods
- Tithi : Chaturthi ( upto full night )
- Vaara : Monday
- Nakshatra : Anuradha (upto 14:54 )
- Yoga: Saubhagya upto 15:19 [next Shobhana ]
- Karana: Vanija upto 17:56 next Vishti upto full night
- Rahu Kaalam : 07:54 – 09:17
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 12:27 – 13:12 and 14:41 – 15:25
- Varjyam : 21:10 – 22:57
- Yama Ganda : 10:41 – 12:05
- Amrita Kaalam : None
- Best Day to plan for : ; Ear boring, vedic and other studies, oil bath, wearing new dress and ornaments, taking charge of an office, occupying houses, processions, using conveyances for the first time, Journeys, all agricultural operations, religious rites, shaving, hair cut, head bath and cutting finger or toe nails.
Daily Panchangam for 24 October, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Head bath, hair cut or cutting finger or toe nails
- Tithi : Chaturthi ( upto 07:06 )
- Vaara : Tuesday
- Nakshatra : Jyeshta ( upto 17:45 )
- Yoga : Shobhana upto 16:49 [next Atiganda ]
- Karana : Vishti upto 07:06 [next Bava upto 20:20 ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 14:51 – 16:15
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 08:44 – 09:29 and 22:48 – 23:39
- Varjyam : 26:46+ – 28:35+ and 15:58 – 17:45
- Yama Gandam : 09:18 – 10:41
- Amrita Kaalam : 07:54 – 09:42
- Best Day to plan for : This day is good for all kinds of works, both durable or temporary one and also suitable for leaving a place or a house and even for entering a new place or new house, ear boring, shaving, undertakings involving use of poison, fire, exchanges with enemy, use of implements; engaging servants; usurping others’ properties; purchases and sales; irreligious functions; and black magic
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.