Daily Planner with Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 29 March, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Tithi : Dwithiya ( upto 26:46+ )
- Vaara : Wednesday
- Nakshatra : Revathi ( upto 11:39)
- Yoga: Indra upto 14:45 [next Vaidhrithi ]
- Karana: Balava upto 16:17 next Kaulava upto 26:46+
- Rahu Kaalam : 12:25 – 13:57
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 12:01 – 12:50
- Varjyam : 29:47+ – 31:14+
- Yama Gandam : 07:50 – 09:22
- Amrita Kaalam : 09:27 – 10:55 and 26:53+ – 28:20+
- Best Day to plan for : Journeys, Taking charge of an office, use of conveyances, chanting hymns, prayers to all Gods, all auspicious functions, all agricultural operations, erecting houses, attending academic discussions, interviewing VIPs and business
Daily Panchangam for 30 March, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Tithi : Trithiya ( upto 23:42 )
- Vaara : Thursday
- Nakshatra : Ashwini ( upto 09:24 )
- Yoga : Vaidhrithi upto 11:08+ [next Vishkambha ]
- Karana : Taithila upto 13:15 [next Garaja upto 23:42 ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 13:57 – 15:29
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 10:22 – 11:11 and 15:17 – 16:06
- Varjyam : 18:05 – 19:32
- Yama Gandam : 06:17 – 07:49
- Amrita Kaalam : 26:45+ – 28:12+
- Best Day to plan for : This day is good for enjoyment with opposite sex; ANNA PRASANA, NAMA KARANA, CHOULA, UPANAYANA, purchase & driving of vehicles for the first time, learning scriptures or other studies, oil-bath, wearing new clothes, Joining in administrative jobs, using conveyances for the first time, erection of a house, painting, all agricultural operations, commencing all auspicious functions, religious rites, journeys, taking medicine, making ornaments, sale of quadrupeds, Heavy goods, machinery and conveyances.
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.