Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 27 July, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Hair cut, head bath, and taking loans or giving loans
- Tithi : Chaturthi ( upto 07:01 )
- Vaara : Thursday
- Nakshatra : Uttara phalguni (upto 28:40+ )
- Yoga: Parigha upto 15:36 [next Shiva ]
- Karana: Vishti upto 07:01 next Bava upto 18:44
- Rahu Kaalam : 14:08 – 15:49
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 10:12 – 11:06 and 15:35 – 16:29
- Varjyam : 11:41 – 13:18
- Yama Gandam : 05:43 – 07:24
- Amrita Kaalam : 21:23 – 23:00
- Best Day to plan for : Shaving, cutting finger or toe nails, wearing new clothes, taking charge of an office, using conveyances for the first time and occupation of houses. GOOD for journeys in the Southern and Western directions only. All kinds of works, both durable or/and temporary one, also suitable for leaving a place or a house and even for entering a new place or new house.
Daily Panchangam for 28 July, 2017 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Hair cut, head bath and cutting finger or toe nails
- Tithi : Panchami ( upto 06:38 )
- Vaara : Friday
- Nakshatra : Hasta ( upto 29:41+ )
- Yoga : Shiva upto 14:30 [next Siddha ]
- Karana : Balava upto 06:38 [next Kaulava upto 18:44 ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 10:46 – 12:27
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 08:25 – 09:19 and 12:54 – 13:48
- Varjyam : 13:25 – 15:05
- Yama Gandam : 15:49 – 17:29
- Amrita Kaalam : 23:26 – 25:06+
- Best Day to plan for : Ear-boring, starting education for children, religious studies, wearing new clothes and ornaments, shaving, processions, buying precious stones, starting medical treatment, taking charge of an office, digging wells/tanks, religious sacrifices, meeting important people, all auspicious functions including erection of new houses, Journeys in all directions may be undertaken after consuming sesamum powder
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time.
Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment.
Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time).
Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.
How to read timing such as 24:15+ etc
The + (plus sign) just after the time indicates that the it is after the midnight i.e. on the next day on Gregorian or English Calendar.