Daily Planner with What to Do and What NOT to Do activities everyday. Vedic Panchangam or Ephemeris with main 5 (panch) attributes (ang), which are tithi, nakshtara, yoga, karana, vaara (weekday) and includes the auspicious & inauspicious times during a day. (All timings are IST – for New Delhi).
Move your mouse over each item to know its details.
Daily Panchangam for 21 November 2019 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for: Journeys, haircut or head bath
- Tithi : Navami (upto 11:29)
- Vaara : Thursday
- Nakshatra : Poorva phalguni (upto 18:30)
- Yoga : Vaidhriti upto 16:16 [next Vishkambha ]
- Karana: Garaja upto 11:29 [next Vanija upto 22:16 ] [next Vishti ]
- Rahu Kaalam : 13:26 - 14:51
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 10:09 - 10:54 and 14:40 - 15:25
- Varjyam : 25:10+ - 26:38+
- Yama Ganda : 06:48 - 08:08
- Amrita Kaalam : 12:32 - 14:01
- Best Day to plan for : Starting studies, use of implements, chanting hymns, stealing, drinking, exchanges with enemy, digging wells/tanks, use of poison and work connected with fire, planting trees, getting buried treasures.
Daily Panchangam for 22 November 2019 : Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Rahu Kaalam, Ketu Kaalam, Varjyam, Amrita Kaalam
- Today is not good for : Haircut, head bath or cutting finger nails
- Tithi : Dasami (upto 09:01)
- Vaara : Friday
- Nakshatra : Uttara phalguni (upto 16:42)
- Yoga: Vishkambha upto 13:02 next Priti
- Karana : Vishti upto 09:01 next Bava upto 19:43 next Balava upto 30:24+
- Rahu Kaalam : 10:47 - 12:07
- Ketu Kaalam ( Durmuhurtam ) : 08:56 - 09:39 and 12:28 - 13:11
- Varjyam : 24:24+ - 25:53+
- Yama Ganda : 14:46 - 16:06
- Amrita Kaalam : 10:02 - 11:31
- Best Day to plan for : Shaving, wearing new clothes, taking charge of an office, using conveyances for the first time and occupation of houses
Note : A tithi (lunar day or moon phase) consists of 2 Karanas. Yogas and Karanas are observed in general for child birth and nature of the child being born during that time. Also while meeting a new person, they are observed by few to know the mindset of that person at that moment. Nakshatra and tithi start and end timings can be known for different time zones by adding or subtracting minutes/hours which differ from their time zones with IST (Indian Standard Time). Rahu Kaal etc depends on sun rise and sunset timing.