Jagannatha Hora – Complete Horoscope Drawing tool for all methods by P.V.R. Narasimha Rao
This tool can draw all divisional charts in vedic method, calculate all sublords of planets and cusps in K.P ,display Dasas according our choice of calender and Ayanamsa
Click on Image below to download Jagannatha Hora (full version)
The complete version with an atlas containing half million cities in USA and two million international cities and an accurate ephemeris for 5400 BC-5400 AD is 102 MB in size.
- You can download Full Version (102 MB) of Jagannatha Hora from here. It contains accurate ephemeris for 12899 BC-16900 AD. It has a larger atlas with 2.5 million cities. .
- Shorter version (3.7 MB) with a very small atlas with some important cities. It contains accurate ephemeris for 1800-2400 AD and uses an approximate analytical model for other dates in 2999 BC-3000 AD.
For accurate K.P charts, these adjustments in settings need to be made.
1. In Preferences -> Planet Calculation Options -> set Geocentric Positions, True Positions and True Nodes.
2. In Preferences -> Ayanamsa -> Krishnamoorthy(KP)
3. In Houses Tab on Natal Chart block, right click and select Placidus Houses (KP/Krishnamoorty), Ascendant is start of first house.
4. Select a Bhava Chart and right click on it to select based on D-1.
5. In Dasa tab on top, right click to pick definition of dasa as : 360 degree solar years.
If you use N.C.Lahiri Ayanamsa and traditional vedic charts, then just select ayanamsa as Lahiri and leave others.