Sublord, Significators of 10th cusp and the matters involved in the 10th bhava.
1. Consider the houses 2nd 6th 10th and 11th bhava significators and the sub lord of the 10th cusp for employment. For promotion take the sub lord of the 6th and the 10th cusp sub and analyse their significations.
2. If the 10th cusp sub lord signifies the 3rd house, which is 12th to your permanent residing house, and the 5th which shows changes, and the 10th which is 4th to the opponent that is indicated by the person who is waiting to by a house. S the 10th sub lord has to signify the houses 3rd, 5th, and 10th houses for disposal of your house
3. WILL THERE BE TROUBLE FROM INCOME TAX OFFICE ? Consider the houses7th 8th and 12th significators. It depends upon the 10th cusp sub lord’s connection to 7th 8th and 12th.
4. Business or service? If the 10th cusp sub lord signifies the 7th house, one becomes a businessman. If the same is a significator to the 6th house, one will be service person with regard to his profession.
5. For reinstatement in service. If the 10th sub lord signifies 2nd, 6th, and 10th, he will be reinstated in service after suspension etc. If the same 10th sub lord is signifying the houses 1st, 5th .9th and 12th, he will never be reinstated in the same post at least.
6. How to find dual profession for a native? For one to earn money by self exertion, the sub lord of the 10th should be significator to the 2nd (the house of self acquisition) and the 6th (indicates service matters) and the 10th which indicates ones profession If the 10th cusp sub is a significator to the 7th house and 2nd he or she becomes a trader or business person. For dual type of earnings, the 5th cusp sub lord when connected to the 6th and 7th house and the 2nd & 10th houses, one does service for certain period during the dhasa and bhukthi of the 6th house. When the dhasa changes and if the dhasa lord is a significator to 7th and 2nd & 10th one starts a business for his earnings. One must see the XI house occupants and the sub lord of the XI cusp sub lord’s significations, for fruitions.
7. Politics: – To become a politician, the 10th sub lord should signify 1st, 6th, 9th, 10th and the 11th houses. The 10th house indicates a higher chair in the Government. The 9th shows an element of achievement (Sadhana). The planets Jupiter, Mars, Mercury and Saturn, and Rahu should have connections to the 10th house. The 1st house indicates success to the native. The 6th denotes defeat to the opponents. The 9th denotes the general prosperity and Sadhana. The 10th signifies honour and popularity. The 11th house signification says desire fulfillment.
8. If the 10th cusp sub lord is Saturn and becomes the significator to the 11th. One will earn money by illegal ways and mostly be having thieving habits.
9. If the sub lord of the 10th is a total significator to the 7th, and not a significator to any other houses, he will be a man of public activities without any material return or happiness.
10. The 10th house is generally known as ones Karmasthana. When the Karmasthanadhipathi operates his dhasa and connected his father or mother’s bhadhaka and maraka houses or 12th house (Moksha sthana), he tends to kill his parents.