Inability to speak words clearly or jumbling up of words while speaking is stammering.
Also lack of proper prnounciation, thick tongue which is unable to spell few tongue twisters, fear complex while speaking in public can also lead to stammering.
Stuttering or stammering is a speech disorder in which the flow of speech is disrupted by involuntary repetitions and prolongations of sounds, syllables, words or phrases as well as involuntary silent pauses or blocks in which the person who stutters is unable to produce sounds.
Ayurveda has prescribed few home remedies to cure this problem.
Ayurvedic cure for Stuttering or Stammering
Required Ingredients :
Vasa (Adhatoda vasica / Malabar Nut)- 50 grams
Sonti (dried ginger) – 50 grams
Pippali (long pepper) – 50 grams
Saraswathi Leaf powder – 150 grams
* Soak Vasa in fresh water for 24 hours.
* After 24 hours take them out of water and pound it.
* Dry thee pounded Vasa and make its powder.
* Slightly roast dried ginger and long pepper and make their powder.
* Dry Saraswathi leaves in shade and make their powder.
* Then mix these powders together and preserve it in a glass jar.
Take 2 to 3 grams of this powder.
Mix a spoon of pure honey to it and eat daily once in the morning on empty stomach just before breakfast.
Massaging top portion of head with luke warm Brahmi oil will also cure Stuttering or Stammering.