When you suffer from fever, usually body pains, head ache, fatigue, weakness, sour tongue (tastelessness) accompanies.
In those situations, instead of using toxic based medicines, it is much better to prepare a natural home made ayurvedic recipe.
Ingredients required to make Ayurvedic Recipe to cure Fever Body Pain Headache etc
- Rice (preferably brown rice or less polished rice) – 100 gms
- Mung Bean pulses (Moon Dal) – 50 gms
- Himalayan Pink Rock Salt (Saindhava Lavanam) – according to taste
- Asafoetida ( हींग / ಇಂಗು / ఇంగువ / பெருங்காயம் ) – half spoon
- Coriander seeds powder – one spoon
- Biryani Leaf (Bay leaf) – one
- Dried Ginger (Sonti) – one
- Black Pepper – according to taste
- Long Pepper – according to taste
Preparation and Usage to cure Fever Body Pain Headache Faigue Sour Tongue etc
Take 100 gms Rice and 50 gms of Mung Bean pulses and fry them together in a pan for few minutes.
Then make fine powder of both.
Add them to boiling water and keep stirring while adding remaining ingredients.
Stir the contents well until a tasty soup is prepared.
Serve this soup in lukewarm condition to the person suffering from Fever Body Pain Headache Faigue Sour Tongue Weakness etc.
This soup served in night removes fever and all pains by sunrise.
Tridoshas will be balanced and stomach will be purified.
Body will rejuvenate and will function normally.