Hindu new year Sri Subhakritu Nama Samvatsara Ugadi Predictions world wide, political, social in Vedic Astrology & Panchangam at 11:55 hrs IST, 01 April 2022.
As new year entered after sunrise, Ugadi will be celebrated on next day, 02 April 2022.
It has Gemini (Mithuna) Lagna with Jupiter and Venus in Aquarius, Saturn and Mars in Capricorn, Rahu in Aries, Sun, Mercury and Moon in Pisces, Ketu in Libra.
Subhakritu Nama Samvatsara Meaning
This year people will celebrate freedom after being locked down during Sarvari (meaning : darkness) in 2020-21, and sailing through it in Plava (2021-22).
This year is best for performing auspicious (subha+kritu) events like weddings, construction of new homes, house warming etc.
Persons born in this subhakritu year is always a principled one, trying to do good to others. They will also learn many sciences and live long.
This year Saturn is the King, Jupiter is Minister and Mercury is the Senadhipathi (Commander-in-chief of army) among Nava Nayakas for Ugadi 2022-23.
Natural malefic Saturn get 3 out of 9 portfolios this year, while natural benefics get 3. Mercury becomes malefic by conjunction with Sun and get 3.
Natural calamities which occur around eclipses in May-July 2022 destroy major properties, human and animal lives.
Coastal districts of USA, India are stuck by cyclones. Fire accidents in Australia, earth quakes in Andaman, China possible.
Ayurveda, Vedic Astrology, Organic farming gain more popularity. There will be fake herbal medicines in market to encash this trend.
Saturn being the ruler and transiting own signs (capricorn-aquarius) this year, ensures instant justice in many cases. People do not have to wait for next life to face their karma.
Many european countries, North and South Korea, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, Ukraine have bad planetary transits this year.
Russia-Ukraine conflict can end with death of an important person.
Indian government will try to privatize more organizations.
Secrets held by CIA get exposed. Chinese apps and phones lead to cyber crime and online cheating.
Mamata Banerjee emerges as strong face of opposition in next 2 years. Arvind Kejriwal also becomes key element.
Xi Jinping of China and Kim Jong-un of North Korea are having bad transits.
Bad days to start construction, buying or moving into new house in 2022
During 08-25 May and again between 15 September – 01 December 2022 transit of Sun and Venus indicates bad days to start any new constructions, extensions, buying or selling, moving into new houses, marriages, initiation of new mantras or installation of yantras.
However, work that has been already started can continue and also damages can be repaired.
Subhakritu Nama Samvatsara Ugadi Predictions (2022-23 quarterly) :
- 01 April – 30 June 2022 : Year starts with Kala Sarpa Yoga going on and Saturn+Mars conjunction in Capricorn (Makara). Rahu-Ketu also changed signs recently and Jupiter is about to change. Summer in tropical countries will be unbearable.
Ground water evaporates in few areas. More number of accidents possible, which also leads to heavy loss of human lives.
Fire accidents destroy wealth.
New political alliances will be either proposed or formed.
Cyclone in Bay of Bengal hits Tamil Nadu, Andhra and Odisha.
USA, Canada are also stuck by cyclones.
Senior politicians are under threat (health).
Space research in India is successful.
- 01 July – 30 September 2022 : Mars conjuncts Rahu and most planets will either be in Quincunx or Opposition to each other which creates lot of trouble to daily life.
Rift between governments and courts.
Heavy rainfall leads to floods in cities.
West Asia and East Europe continue to be in war zone.
Civil unrest and riots possible in North India (Uttar Pradesh, Bihar).
Cyclone forming in Bay of Bengal hits Odisha and Bengal.
Floods to Godavari river effect Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh.
Malika Yoga (8 planets in 8 continous signs) forming on August 22, 23, 24 leads to one important event.
People investing in share market will be satisfied.
Celebrities in fields of art, literature, music, cinema, politics face tough days.
Tensions across borders for India.
- 01 October – 31 December 2022 : 3 or 4 planets conjunct, Solar eclipse and a Lunar eclipse leads to natural calamities.
One more cyclone in Bay of Bengal hits coastal states. Kerala and Tamil Nadu are also under cyclone threat.
In South India, it can rain even till Deepavali.
Ups and downs in share market can lead to losses for many.
Gold and Silver prices increases. Accidents and mishaps can occur in tourist places.
West Asia and East Europe continues to be in war zone. Bomb blasts can occur in few cities.
East and North-East states, China hit by earth quake.
- 01 January – 21 March 2023 : Mars stationary in Taurus is bad for few European counties, Bangladesh, Australia, New Zealand, Korea.
East and North-East states, China hit by earth quake. Terrorist activities get exposed.
Those going to beaches and islands need to be careful.
Robberies, fire accidents increases.
Tought days for celebrities in fields of art, literature, music, cinema, politics.
People from one religion can go against government in Assam, Jharkhand and North-East states.
Tough time ahead for India in 2023-24.
As per Vedic Panchangam (Almanac), cabinet (Nava Nayaka) for the year Subhakritu Nama Samvatsara (2022-23):
- Saturn : King, Sasyadhipati (Agriculture) and Neerasadhipati (diseases) – Slow decision making by government, increased food production, joint pains, obesity for many…
- Jupiter : Minister – Religious heads try to interfere in govenment functioning, loss to print industry…
- Mercury : Senadhipathi (Commander-in-chief), Meghadhipathi (Clouds) and Arghyadhipati (Water) – Defence budget increases and their tactics help counter anti-nationals More thefts and robberies…
- Moon : Rasaadhipati (controls beverages, defence etc) – Youth get addicted to alcohol, drugs. Family fights over properties. Dairy products in demand, Aliens appear..
- Venus : Dhanyadhipati (Cereals and Grains) – People understand about healthy diets, popularity for ayurveda, herbal products, aphrodisiac foods in demand…